Smart card & RFID solutions
Smart card solutions
A Smart card, chip card, or integrated circuit card is a physical electronic authorization device, used to control access to a resource. It is typically a plastic credit card sized card with an embedded integrated circuit, but comes in many different shapes and formats today such as wearable devices.
Smart cards have multiple functions which simultaneously can be an ID, a credit card, a stored-value cash card, and a repository of personal information such as telephone numbers or medical history.
We have world class proven solutions for the following industries / sectors;
- Identity management
- Canteen / meal management solutions
- Library solutions
- Exam attendance and marking
- Class / lecture attendance
- Integrated university specific solutions to manage all student identity requirements.
- Cashless vending
- and much more!
Long range parking and RFID solutions
Long range RFID solutions with endless opportunities.
- Replace remote controls with a single RFID chip on your employee / tenants vehicle – no more lost remotes and flat batteries.
- Know exactly who entered and area or property and when they left.
- Record and link transactions such as fuel collection to vehicles and drivers.
- Drive accessibility to your premises through access control rules and regulations.
Document & valuable item tracking solutions
Sometimes we just need to know where a document / item is / or who last booked it out of the storage department.
True Value Systems have developed a unique and highly effective solution for efficient document / asset management and tracking.